Why should you prioritize proximity to OU in your search for a student rental? The obvious answer is living close to the academic buildings in your class schedule, but that’s not nearly the only reason to rent a place near campus. Here are just a few of the reasons you should focus your apartment search on the streets closest to Ohio University green:
- Like to keep an active lifestyle? If you live close to campus, you’re just a short jaunt to Ping.
- Sports fan? Get to and from OU games without dealing with traffic and parking.
- Follow the work-hard-play-hard philosophy? A place just off campus green means you’re just as close to all the resources at Alden as you are to Pitcher Night at Lucky’s.
- Forgot that paper that was due at home? You only need a few minutes to run home and back to class to avoid that late penalty.
- Renting an apartment near campus also means it’s easy to attend any of OU’s cultural events like International Week on the fly, no problem.
- Staying close to campus green also means meeting for after-hours activities like colloquiums, study groups and labs isn’t a pain.
Amenity-Packed Apartments Just a Short Walk to Campus & Uptown
We lease over 70 rental properties to students that are central to Athens and OU campus green, everything from efficiency apartments to 8-bedroom houses. They’re all in great locations, and with a span of options bordering all three sides of campus, you can choose a Kleinpenny Rental that is closest to the buildings you frequent for your specific major. And not only are you barely off campus in one of our off-campus rentals, you’ve got all the comforts of home, like laundry, AC, dishwashers, and tiled bathrooms.
There’s a lot more to Ohio University than running to and from classes; choose a student rental that makes it easy to take advantage of all our beautiful town and campus has to offer. Get started on your apartment hunt with our Detailed Search page and visit our FAQ and Contact pages with any questions.